- Wildlife crop damage evaluation and recommendations for solutions
- Damage prevention methods and materials
- Control permits for nuisance wildlife
- Nuisance trapper contacts
- Live traps available for use
- Wildlife management plans and recommendations
- Annual Food Plot Seed Sale
- Wildlife educational programs
- Assist landowners in qualifying for CAUV.
- Develop Forest Stewardship Plans for landowners.
- Investigate pollution complaints in regard to silvicultural operations.
- Annual Tree Sale.
- Forestry Clinics and workshops.
- Forestry fact sheets.
- Timber harvesting packets.
- Best Management Practice information.
|Topographic Maps-USGS Quads||$7.00 each|
|Copies of Aerial Photos||$1.00 per page|
|Tree Marking Paint||$8.00 per can|
|Soil Survey Books or CDs||Free|
|Live Trap Usage||Free|
|Dibble Bar Usage||Free|
|Soil Probe Usage||Free|