- Two $500 Scholarships will be awarded.
- Applicants must be a Monroe County Resident or Switzerland of Ohio Local School District student or graduate. Home Schooled students are encouraged to submit an application.
- Applicant must be attending or planning to attend an accredited college and pursuing a degree program.
- Priority will be given to students in a Natural Resources or Agriculture Related Field.
- Award will be made directly to the College or University.
- If the award winner drops out in the middle of the quarter/semester, the award winner will be required to repay the scholarship in full (exceptions will be made for illness, emergencies, or military service.
- Applications must be received by April 12th at 4:00 PM.
- The Scholarships will be announced at the Kiwanis Scholarship Banquet.